CHG 8123 Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics (3 units)

The degree of Engineer is intended for students who want additional graduate training beyond that offered in an M.S. program. The program of study must satisfy the student's department and must include at least 90 units beyond the B.S. degree. The presentation of a thesis is required. The University regulations for the Engineer degree are stated in the "" section of this bulletin, and further information is available in the individual departmental sections of this bulletin.

CHG 8191 Selected Topics Chemical Engineering (3 units)

Eight undergraduate degree programs of the College of Engineering are accredited by the

Master thesis - Departmtment of Chemical Engineering …

Petroleum Engineering is offered by the Department of Energy Resource Engineering in the School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences. Consult the "" section of this bulletin for requirements. School of Engineering majors who anticipate summer jobs or career positions associated with the oil industry should consider enrolling in ENGR 120.

Chemical Engineering Honors Program ..

Programs in manufacturing are available at the undergraduate, master's, and doctorate levels. The undergraduate programs of the departments of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Management Science and Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering provide general preparation for any student interested in manufacturing. More specific interests can be accommodated through Individually Designed Majors in Engineering (IDMENs).

All courses, except with permission of the Department, must be in chemical engineering.

3-2 Program || Chemical Engineering | Bucknell University

In the first two years, each student will be required to complete courses in mathematics, chemistry and physics (or other science requirements, for computer science majors), and University Writing. Beginning in the second year, the student will start course work in a particular major that represents the technical phase of the student’s academic career and constitutes a cohesive program of advanced work in a chosen field. Although the course work in the major becomes progressively specialized in the junior and senior years, each student is also required to take engineering or computer science courses outside of his or her chosen field.

The Chemical and Biomedical Engineering ..

A Stanford undergraduate may work simultaneously toward two bachelor's degrees or toward a bachelor's and a master's degree, that is, B.A. and M.S., B.A. and M.A., B.S. and M.S., or B.S. and M.A. The degrees may be granted simultaneously or at the conclusion of different quarters. Five years are usually required for a dual or coterminal program or for a combination of these two multiple degree programs. For further information, inquire with the School of Engineering's student affairs office, 135 Huang Engineering Center, or with department contacts listed in the Handbook for Undergraduate Engineering Programs, available at .

Undergraduates - Chemical and Biological Engineering

Within chemical engineering, there are many well-paid career opportunities. You might work as a field engineer, be part of a research team, or become a senior manager within industry. Chemical engineers also secure jobs outside the discipline because of their broad range of skills. About 50 per cent of our graduates go into the chemical, process and food industries; 20 per cent go into finance and management; and 15 per cent go into further education and research.

Undergraduate | CBE - Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

Transfer credit is given for courses taken elsewhere whenever the courses are equivalent or substantially similar to Stanford courses in scope and rigor. The policy of the School of Engineering is to study each transfer student's preparation and make a reasonable evaluation of the courses taken prior to transfer by means of a petition process. Inquiries may be addressed to the Office of Student Affairs in 135 Huang Engineering Center. For more information, see the transfer credit section of the Handbook for Undergraduate Engineering Programs at .

Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering; Graduate Program; ..

Those programs receiving approval by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET include bioengineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, and mechanical engineering. The Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET has accredited the program in computer science. Accreditation has not been sought for two interdisciplinary programs—engineering management and engineering physics.